Tribal Print Dress

Last month, I talked about tribal print accessories for summer in my "Casual Bohemian" post, and today I want to continue that conversation.  Tribal print is everywhere this summer, from bohemian dresses and tunics to mini skirts and crop tops.  It's an easy trend to adopt because there are so many options: you can choose a subtle or bold piece depending on your mood.  I was thrilled to receive this bold tribal print dress from Conversation Pieces Boutique because it makes a bold statement and will easily transition between seasons.  To create a summer outfit with this dress, I added a white obi belt, white foldover tote, white/tan ankle strap sandals, and minimal gold jewelry.  In a few months, I will switch these pieces out for a dark waist belt, bag, tights, and boots.  It's a perfect, versatile addition to my office wardrobe!






Dress c/o Conversation Pieces Boutique: "What a Cinch! Dress," $42 here
Obi Belt: old, similar "Obi Wrap Belt" in nude, $69.99 at Guess here
Bag: old, looks like the Foley & Corinna "FC Lady" in ecru, $240.99 at 6pm.com here
Sandals: Zara (old), I'm loving the Calvin Klein "Caliana" sandal in bone/bone matte snake/pat, $39.99 at 6pm.com here
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry" in gold, $250 at Nordstrom here
Ring: H&M & Banana Republic, check out the "Crystal Negative Space Ring" in gold, $28 at Baublebar here

Options are plentiful this summer to add tribal print to your wardrobe, and Conversation Pieces Boutique has some lovely pieces that won't break the bank.  Check out my additional picks for tribal print items currently available online, and don't forget to use my free ship code AVECAMBER if you decide to make a purchase!


Left: "Strike a Pose Tunic," $42 here
Middle: "Breezy Aztec Dress" in ivory, $29 here and also available in black here
Right:  "Flouncy Tribal Floral Skirt," $34 here

How would you incorporate tribal print into an outfit this summer?  Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and I hope you have a great rest of your week! 

Linking up with Agi over at Vodka Infused Lemonade and  Tara over at Mix & Match Fashion!

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Mix & Match Fashion

Financial compensation was not received for this post. Products were provided free of charge from Conversation Pieces Boutique, but the opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts