Long Blazer

I know I'm a few days late in saying this, but happy first days of spring!  I just returned Monday night from a week of skiing in the Austrian Alps with a fantastic group of friends, and I have the "goggle tan" to prove it, ha!  While I love winter and skiing, I am so ready for spring.  The weather may not be cooperating right now, but I am looking forward to longer days, warmer temperatures, and more sunny days.  Spring also means outfit transitions to lighter layers, cooler fabrics, and a refreshed set of pantone colors.  I found this long turquoise blue blazer on my first trip to Shanghai, and was immediately drawn to both the color and streamlined shape.  The lightweight crepe fabric is perfect for spring, and I am excited to finally style this standout piece.  For today's outfit, I decided to keep it casual by pairing this long blazer with a white oxford shirt, boyfriend jeans, and booties. I think the only thing I would like to add to this outfit would be maybe a wide-brimmed hat?

Blazer: Only (purchased in Shanghai)
Blouse: BCBG (old), similar "Fitted Boyfriend Oxford Shirt" in optic white, $49.95 at Gap here
Denim: Joe's Jeans (old), check out the "1969 Sexy Boyfriend Jeans" in calvind wash (available in petite and tall!), $69.95 at Gap here
Belt: Calvin Klein (old), similar Calvin Klein "Jeans Belt" in black, $30 at Amazon here
Booties: Halogen "Katrina" bootie in black, $99.95 at Nordstrom here
Purse: Pour La Victoire "Butler" tote in black, $395 at Nordstrom here
Rings: "Silver Classic Cigar Band," $36 at Baublebar here, "Double Cone Ring" in silver, $24 at Baublebar here, and "Silver Ice Midi Ring Trio" in silver, $32 at Baublebar here





I think this long blazer will also look great styled over a slim dress for a night out, or paired with another bright color like coral or yellow for some punchy colorblocking.  Check out the long blazers I found online below, all under $200:


Left: Cameo "Lost at Heart Long Blazer" in ivory, $196 at Nieman Marcus here
Middle: "Blazer with Contrast Detail" in white, $103.50 at ASOS here
Right: "Stratospheric Blazer" in black, $58 at Nasty Gal here

It's been too long since I last linked up with the lovely Agi over at Vodka Infused Lemonade - but I'm back this week!

vodkainfusedlemonade.com
 
In addition, I'm linking up with Lauren over at Style Elixir for her Friday's Fab Favorites!
 
Style Elixir
 
Would you wear a long blazer?  If so, how would you style it?  Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Comments

Popular Posts