Thousands of Tiny Smiles




Dress:  SM Clothing, NYC SOHO boutique vendor
Belt:  Another Line Faux Leather belt in soft taupe, $28 at Nordstrom here
Pumps:  J Crew "Mona," similar Chinese Laundry "New Love" in nude patent on sale for $49.97 at Amazon here
Watch:  Michael Kors, but I'm loving this Nixon "The Camden" chrono watch in champagne gold/silver, $450 at Shopbop here
Bracelets:  Cartier Love, Wanderlust & Co Hook Leather bracelet in navy/gold here, Ring: H&M

I love this dress because the print looks like thousands of tiny smiles!  I came across it in a little shop in the SOHO district during my NYC trip this May, and was immediately attracted to both the unique print as well as the work-appropriate cut and fit.  This dress originally came with a darker belt, but it literally fell apart the first time I wore it.  I replaced the cheap belt with this higher quality patent bow belt from Nordstrom that matches my J Crew patent pumps.

Patterned dresses are so easy to throw on in the morning with a sweater and pumps for work, and also make fabulous day-to-night outfits.  Check out these fun printed dress finds from one of my favorite online boutiques below:


Left:  "Luck be a Lady" dress in diamonds (the cut of this dress looks almost exactly like mine), $74.99 at Modcloth here, also available in dots print here
Right: "Too Much Fun" dress in airplanes (available in sizes XXS-XL), $79.99 at Modcloth here, also available in additional prints bird here, horseshoes here, cherry here, bubbles here, cookout crimson here, bouquet here, sand here, and green here

,

Left:  "It's Hoot You Know" dress (owls *and* bows?  Yes please!), $89.99 at Modcloth here
Right: "Fantastical Voyage" dress (makes me think of the movie "Up"), $89.99 at Modcloth here

I love Modcloth's selection of printed dresses, and could have picked out at least a dozen more that I want to add to my closet.  What is your favorite print?  Is there a pattern that you just can't resist?

Thanks so much for reading, and happy Friday!  =)

Comments

  1. Oooh! Love those last two dress options! So cute! I'm learning a lot from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress, you look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't resist animal print -- but not like leopard print -- I mean print with tiny little birds on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - little animal prints are so cute! Birds, puppies, horses...all are irresistable! =)

      Amber

      Delete
  4. me encanta tu vestido!

    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, gorgeous dress, great touch with the belt
    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world and leaving a comment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts