Weekend Getaway Packing

I was thrilled to have the opportunity to fly down to San Francisco, Napa, and Sonoma for a long weekend getaway!  This month has been crazy busy at work, and I couldn't wait to enjoy the relaxed pace of the wine country with my favorite person.  My sweetheart also managed to secure us reservations to French Laundry, which has definitely been a bucket list item for both of us and I am still surprised at how everything came together for the perfect weekend!

I thought it would be fun to first share the pieces of clothing, shoes, and jewelry that I packed for the long weekend, and then I will share this week how it all came together to make nine outfits for all of our day and night activities.

I packed four tops, one cami, four bottoms, one dress, one jacket, and two belts:

Top Row Left to Right:
Abercrombie "Savannah" sweatshirt in grey stripe, light grey still available and on sale for $15.90 here 
 Abercrombie "Codie" tee in white and navy stripe, on sale for $9.95 here
Equipment "Signature" blouse in nature white, same at Nordstrom for $208 here or similar "Sheer Studded Collar" shirt in sandshell for $19.80 here
ModCloth "Errand on the Side of Style" sleeveless blouse in mint for $34.99 here 
BCBG red embellished neckline dress (old), similar at Modcloth for $87 here
Bottom Row Left to Right:
Uniqlo Double Hole Belt in off-white, exact here
Another Line Faux Leather Belt in soft taupe, exact at Nordstrom here
J Brand Skinny Stretch Jeans in Northern Lights, exact at Nordstrom for $178 here
Banana Republic navy cotton shorts, purchased at the BR Outlet, similar J Crew 3" chino short here
Bella Dahl white cotton shorts, purchased at Nordstrom Rack, similar at Amazon here
Forever 21 polka dot pencil skirt, similar at Piperlime here
J Crew Cropped Safari Jacket (old), similar at Nordstrom here

I packed three pairs of shoes:

J Crew "Suede Lace-Up Wedge" boots in dune (on clearance via factory) $148 here
J Crew "Mona" pumps in nude patent in warm bisque, sold out online but similar Vince Camuto "Desti" in blush patent at Nordstrom here
Nine West "Clarence" in white, $34.99 on 6pm.com here

I also packed one necklace, three rings, one watch, and three bracelets:

Necklace:  Ruche.com (old), similar from ModCloth for $34.99 here
Rings:  TopShop (left) and H&M (right)
ModCloth "Vis-a-vis" bracelet (old), very similar at Amazon for $28 here
Wanderlust & Co Hook and Leather Bracelet in navy/gold, exact here
Cartier Love bracelet, MK gold Watch, similar MK "Runway" at Nordstrom for $250 here
 
All of these items could have fit in a small duffel, but instead I took my trusty regulation sized carry-on suitcase.  The main purpose of taking my carry-on suitcase was to pack home bottles of wine...and all of these items didn't even fill the suitcase halfway.  Score.

This week I will show you how I put these pieces together into my outfits for the weekend, as well as photos of our amazing dinner at the French Laundry.  Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts