No-Fuss Fedora




 Fedora: purchased from a street vendor in NYC
Shirt:  Abercrombie, current version here
Denim:  J Brand 912 low-rise skinnies, current color here
Flats:  Sole Society, no longer available but I'm diggin' these studded Steve Madden ones at Nordy's here
Bag: purchased from a street vendor in NYC, similar Foley & Corinna City Tote in shell here

I enjoyed a lazy Saturday morning with my sweetheart where we did a little shopping and hung out at a local coffee shop.  I didn't want to do my hair or put on makeup, so I borrowed his fedora and paired it with a simple white tee, my old JBrand skinnies, and navy blue smoking flats.  I actually purchased this fedora from a street vendor on my trip to NYC this last May and at the time was amazed that they were everywhere.  Why pay $58 for the JCrew "Panama" hat when there are so many cute, cheaper options?  I guess I should have bought two, because I feel like I've worn this hat more than he has.  Haha...oops.

Check out these lovely options under $30 below:


Left to Right:
Hinge Fedora in tobacco at Nordstrom ($28) here
Fedora-ble Hat at Modcloth ($17) here 
Drinks on the Deck hat at Modcloth ($15) here
 
Hopefully you are also enjoying a relaxing Saturday during this long weekend!  Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts