Colorblock heels



Shoes:  BCBG (old)
Blouse:  Express, no longer available
Shorts:  H&M
Belt:  Old Navy, no longer available
Necklace:  Swarovski
Watch:  Marc By Marc Jacobs 'Blade' Crystal Index Watch at Nordstrom here

I've had these BCBG colorblock heels for at least 5 years, but had honestly forgotten about them until I was reading up on the return of colorblocking for fall 2012.  I paired these heels with a simple royal blue blouse and black shorts last night for a drinks with friends at a neighborhood bar.  I just love the burst of color that colorblock heels can bring to an otherwise simple outfit!

Check out this great selection of colorblock heels below - which ones would you add to your closet?


Left to Right:
Colin Stuart T-Strap Colorblock Pump at Victoria's Secret here 
 Isaac Mizrahi New York "Lauren" Pump at Nordstrom here
"That's How I Stroll" Heel at Modcloth here


Left to Right:
DV by Dolce Vita "Boston" Pump (comes in 4 colors, the berry/purple is my fav!) at Amazon here
Charles David "Clarissa" Ankle-Strap Pump (3 colors, the red/black is my fav!) at Amazon here


I hope this inspires you to add some colorblock heels to your closet this season (or, if you are like me, dig them out of the closet!).  Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts